Resin flooring has become a popular choice of flooring for not only the industrial sector but now also many other areas. This type of flooring has advanced in recent years to now offer an ideal flooring solution to a wealth of areas including;
- Shopping centres
- Fast food outlets
- Public bathrooms
- Bars and nightclubs
There was a time when resin flooring was unpopular as a choice for flooring as it lacked any real design. Most resin flooring was of a dull colour and it lacked inspiration and innovation. However, over recent years the flooring has advanced and as a result the demand for resin flooring is at an all time high.
There are endless benefits associated with having a resin floor installed regardless of what the industry setting is. Below are some of the key benefits that you can expect from purchasing resin flooring.
- Hygiene – Resin floorings are incredibly easy to clean but because of the impervious surface, it is incredibly difficult for bacteria to survive and breed on the surface. This makes the flooring a hygienic flooring solution for areas such as hospitals, schools, dentists, restaurants and kitchens. The flooring is seamless which leaves no place for bacteria to hide or for water to become trapped. Depending upon the size of the area, specialist machines can be used to clean resin flooring quickly and effectively.
- Durability – Due to the way that resin flooring is manufactured, it is incredibly strong and durable. With a tough and compressive strength, the surface will remain protected against any objects that may come into contact with it including high heels which are renowned for damaging many other flooring solutions.
- Safety – Resin floorings are safe to use in almost any environment. The surface is not only impervious but it is also resistant to most chemicals. It is therefore an ideal flooring solution for any industry where hazardous chemicals may be in use. Resin flooring is also highly recommended by the HSE as it offers a non-slip surface giving employees and the public a far safer environment.
- Design flexibility – As well as being hygienic and durable, resin floors are now available in an array of colours and styles. With patterned designs and a range of colours, the flooring can also incorporate a large amount of aggregates such as granite, glass and even marble. This new flexibility in design options has led to an increased demand for resin flooring.
- Low maintenance– Other than cleaning your floor on a regular basis, resin flooring is incredibly low maintenance. Your flooring should last you for years to come and will require little to no maintenance because of its durability.